Unity recognizes that there are many expressions of family life. All are welcome. Unity creates an affirming environment that fosters positive self-image, personal responsibility, and unconditional love and acceptance.
- Beholds all children as whole and perfect expressions of God
- Empowers children to fulfill their divine potential
- Teaches children to meditate and pray
- Invites children to experience a loving God
Unity provides a strong spiritual foundation for children’s lives.
Unity’s Five Basic Principles for Children
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Our Youth Ed classes are not currently meeting in-person due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Instead, we are creating packets that we mail to our children.
The packets contain stories and activities to encourage age-appropriate spiritual exploration. The activities are designed to engage the children and their parents.